.NET Developer - Enterprise Search
About the role
The .NET Developer will focus on designing, developing, testing an delivering mission critical enterprise search solutions and other custom application development projects using the .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and other advanced components of Microsoft technology using various agile and waterfall based delivery methodologies.
Responsibilities may include:
- Participate in a development team, producing components for new and existing enterprise search with focus on the Microsoft technology stack
- Create technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Act as a key contributor in an agile sprint team, performing sprints on new and existing applications.
- Manage client expectations
- Interface directly with customers, gathering feedback and discussing technical design.
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Knowledge of Enterprise Search tools
- Experience with machine learning related to Enterprise Search (Sinequa)
- Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions
- With application development, complex code development, application testing and component design.
- Experience with search technologies; MSO searches
- Knowledge of taxonomy, worked with multiple taxonomists and data scientists
- Experience in natural language processing, video transcripts, speech to text conversion and image recognition
- 3-5 years of experienceworking with the .NET framework
- Knowledge or experience in Microsoft Azure or AngularJS, JQuery, Knockout, or React
- Must have excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment
- Articulate, conduct demos and collaborate across teams