About the role
The .NET Developer will focus on designing, developing, testing an delivering mission critical enterprise search solutions and other custom application development projects using the .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and other advanced components of Microsoft technology using various agile and waterfall based delivery methodologies.
Responsibilities may include:
- Participate in a development team, producing components for new and existing enterprise search with focus on the Microsoft technology stack
- Create technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Act as a key contributor in an agile sprint team, performing sprints on new and existing applications.
- Manage client expectations
- Interface directly with customers, gathering feedback and discussing technical design.
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Knowledge of Enterprise Search tools
- Experience with machine learning related to Enterprise Search (Sinequa)
- Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions
- With application development, complex code development, application testing and component design.
- Experience with search technologies; MSO searches
- Knowledge of taxonomy, worked with multiple taxonomists and data scientists
- Experience in natural language processing, video transcripts, speech to text conversion and image recognition
- 3-5 years of experienceworking with the .NET framework
- Knowledge or experience in Microsoft Azure or AngularJS, JQuery, Knockout, or React
- Must have excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment
- Articulate, conduct demos and collaborate across teams