Title: .NET Developer
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
We are hiring for one of our clients.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, other relevant field or equivalent experience
· 5+ years Software Development experience utilizing the Microsoft stack; coding and debugging in VB.net, C#, .NET 4.0 (or later) using Visual Studio 2010 or later
· Experience with web front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Angular; developing REST and SOAP-based web services; database schema design; mobile development: Xamarin, Java / Kotlin, or SWIFT; Mercurial or MS DevOps source code management
· Under the guidance and direction of a senior developer, develop, modify, document, test and support stand-alone, web-based, and mobile applications that control, program, support, diagnose and interact with variable speed motors.
· Define user requirements and understand motor capabilities by interfacing with Engineering, Marketing, and Manufacturing teams as well as Customers.
· This engineer will also work closely with the product team and product engineering tools that may not be covered by the IT department.
· The work will consist of a mixture of new development and maintenance of existing stand-alone, web, and mobile applications.
· Successful candidate will be a member of a global software development team.
· Knowledge of Agile software development methodology Knowledge of Oracle SQL
· Experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure DevOps
· Data analytics skills