- Lead in the design, development, deployment and support of software components, and software solutions for business units and/or enterprise level projects in the Microsoft .NET environment for multiple platforms.
- Independently develop software from ground up and end-to-end.
- Debug and test new software or significant enhancements to existing software applications.
- Partner with business analysts and other applications development managers to gather, analyze, and fully understand business requirements, and produce high-quality code within the .NET framework.
- Effectively create release notes, operation procedures, and technical documentation.
- Provide management with accurate estimates of effort to accomplish assigned tasks, and keep management team members informed of progress and any issues impeding progress.
- Manage technical reviews.
- Ensure issues with software are identified and corrected as efficiently as possible.
- Share knowledge and experience with other members of the development team and mentor otherdevelopers.
- Provide guidance to otherprogrammers and lend assistance to Design and QA as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Intermediate understanding of either ASP.NET MVC, and/or WebAPI
- Experience with unit and integrated testing, as well as experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Intermediate understanding of LAN/WAN protocols and W3C standards
- Basic knowledge of SQL/LINQ
- Experience working with an Agile development methodology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow, plan and organize projects, work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Solid presentation skills that are effective in a variety of formal and informal presentation settings
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to interface with all levels within an organization; comfortable with and willing to initiate sharing knowledge and experiences to develop others
- Knowledge of appropriate industry and markets