The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, implements and supports enterprise complex projects.
- Interfaces with other offices, consult with and inform user departments on system requirements, resolve problems and operating difficulties for the current and future enhancements to system.
- Participates in problem resolution related to system design and implementation review.
- Recommends approval of functional and technical design documents and implementation of systems, program enhancements and updates of applications.
- Analyzes and evaluates system changes to determine feasibility, alternative solutions and back-up procedures.
- Works on the development of new systems, upgrades and enhancements to existing systems and ensure systems are in compliance with approved standards.
- Develops complex programs and reports in database query language.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Html5 / CSS3 / JS experience
- MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012experience
- Experience in Workers' Compensation Systems
- Experience in CORE Framework
- Experience in Developing OCR Capabilities
- jQuery and JSON experience
- Github or SVN experience
- Agile methodology Experience (Waterfall, Agil scrum)
- Expertise on the .NET 4.0, 4.5 Frameworks
- PeterBlum - Third party validation controls experience
- Excellent understanding of the ASP.NET MVC 3/4 Framework
- Experience with MVC development
- Web Accessibility and 508 compliance experience
- Veracode security review for potential security leak
- Overall hands-on developerexperience