AIS is currently seeking Cleared .NET Developers to support our various Federal clients! We're seeking technical professionals who are passionate about software engineering and development, possess an active DOD Top Secret Clearance and can commute to sites throughout the DC metro area including downtown DC and Arlington.
Help With Delivering Successful Projects!
- Work in a team with other smart AIS employees using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems
- Build elegant, scalable, extensible, cost effective solutions with an eye towards innovation and technical agility.
- Utilize problem-solving and decision making skills to understand client pain points and to self- troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Utilize previous .NET development experience in Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (C#, .NET Core, Angular, SQL server) to create custom applications for our clients.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Largely work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum with iterative development
- Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver project-based work.
Profile of Success :
- Have an ability to thrive with considerations towards volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
- Must maintain a minimum of a DoD Top Secret security clearance in order to gain access to client sites and networks.
- Ability to commute around the entire DC metro area including downtown DC and/or Arlington, VA to work onsite with clients as needed.
Other Desirables :
- Experience with open source technologies such as Docker, Redis, Django, Jenkins, MongoDB and AWS.
- Background developing using front end technologies including Angular, Bootstrap, Node, React and Redux.
- Acquired certifications of MCSD, MCPD, MCAD or MCP.
- Desire to blog or present and speak publicly or internally on technical topics.