CAI is looking for a .Net Developer to join our growing team. This person will join a dynamic team that has an exceptional work-life balance. The team supports a suite of critical business applications. The incumbent will be expected to analyze, develop, debug, and troubleshoot critical issues concerning business applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply strong analytical problem-solving skills and analysis to meet requirements
- Effectively communicate with business users
- Analyze, Develop, Debug, and troubleshoot
- 5+ years .NET development and support
- Experience working on the “back-end” development processes
- Experience with C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET
- Web-methods development
- Some experience with Telerik and Bootstrap
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor