We are looking for Dot Net Developer for our client in Chevy Chase, MD
Job Title: Dot Net Developer
Job Location: Chevy Chase, MD
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Experience building technical architecture and developing technical designs for web applications
- Experience in full life cycle and a solid knowledge of web technologies in both front-end and back-end application development
- .NET Framework Version 4.5 or higher
- GUI design/development
- Web service design/development
- SQL Server and Oracle database design/development
- Visual Studio 2012 or higher
- Strong experience using MVC design pattern and Entity Framework.
- Experience communicating best practices of enterprise architecture strategy, implementation, development, and maintenance
- Experience with unit testing frameworks including automated testing tools
- Solid software estimation skillset accompanied with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven team leadership and development experience with the following technologies:
- Web applications for US Government
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Management, or related field. 10 years of experience with IT implementation, including infrastructure
- The Senior .NET Architect must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience providing technical leadership for implementation solutions.
- Familiarity with Section 508 compliance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience must include communicating best practices with enterprise architecture strategy, implementation, development, and maintenance.
- The understanding of Agile SDLC is required to include concepts such as SCRUM and TDD.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, keen attention to detail, the ability to build and use effective working relationships, flexibility in adapting to a changing environment, learning new skills and strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills are required.
- The successful engineer must understand architectures such as SOA