$80K — $150K *
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Position ID: J0221-3014
Employment Type: Full Time
This is your opportunity to join CGI's growing team of superior .NET Developers in transforming applications to new technologies within the banking industry.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Development, enhancement and maintenance of applications within an enterprise Banking environment
- Review and maintain overall architecture of applications within Product Team
- Develop, code, document and execute unit test, system, integration and acceptance test using different languages and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Design and implement reusable application components and solutions
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 6-8 years of experience in software development cycle using OO concepts using mainstream languages (.NET, ASP.NET, C#)
- Strong SQL skills (on Sybase or SQL Server platforms)
- Frameworks/APIs: .NET, Web Services
- OS & Tools: Visual Studio 2010+, Eclipse, SVN, GitHub, UNIX, & DevXPress
- Different programming languages (e.g. C#, Java, Java Script, Visual Basic etc.)
- MS Technologies (ex. MS IIS Server, SSRS, SSIS, etc.)
Nice to Have
- Experience in big data technologies and DevOps is a plus
- Knowledge of Banking Investment and Treasury products
- Working experience in different programming languages (e.g. Shell scripting, Perl, Java, Java Script)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Valid through: 4/26/2021