*Urgent Req. for " .NET Developer positions , Ontario, California
Happy Monday! I still have 5 .NET Developer positions with our healthcare client in Ontario, CA! The client is still actively interviewing but wants to see more candidates. H1B candidates are allowed on this one. Healthcareexperience will set your candidates apart from the others.
Must be local to Southern California NOW. No relocation will be considered.
Must be able to do an onsite interview after a successful phone screen.
Location: Ontario, California (by Riverside)
Mode of Interview: Phone + Onsite (No Skype allowed)
RandstadTechnologies has an immediate need for an experienced .NET Developer to join their growing team. They are developing a new scalable medical claimsauditing application. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and creative team that is focused on delivering the highest quality healthcare-centric products.
The projects to be completed will include:
· Developing a new scalable, multi tier/tenant medical claimsauditing application using ASP.NET, MVC and WPF.
· Support older technologies as projects move forward. Work to convert Webforms to MVC, which includes the maintenance of Webforms to ensure current functionality isn't broken while the conversion work in queue is completed.
· New rewrites to existing applications have been in C# and any new development for desktop applications is scheduled to be completed in WPF.
· Develop and maintain scalable and highly dependable web/windows based software applications and web services.
· Communicate with product managers and business leads for requirements and functionality.
· Assist in maintenance/bug resolution.
· Aid in the design and architecture of new applications
· Complete assignments on time and within budget.
· Provide technical support for both IT staff members and end users on custom applications.
· Must be able to work independently in an open, highly productive environment.
· 5+ years of software development experience including C#/WinForm/ASP.NET, MVC expertise. Must have experience in both Web and Winform application development.
· Strong SQL integration experience (ADO, LINQ). Experience with ETL and Database Development is a plus.
· Work well under strict time constraints.
· Have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Anticipate needs before they arise and present solutions.
· Assume additional responsibilities without being asked.
· Exhibit precise attention to detail and strive to deliver the best product and results at all times.
· Be able to work in a relatively unstructured, entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of independence.
· Healthcare/Medical industry experiencerequired (ideally medical claims and EDI experience).
Nice to have:
· WCF, Windows Services
· HTML / XHTML, XML
· SSIS / SSRS, PL-SQL / T-SQL
· Adobe Creative Suite
· Documentation creation experience