Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
11 - 15 years
Posted 82 days ago
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
The candidate for the Application Programmer Specialist position will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining reporting and analytical module for Liquidity reporting .
10 years of Overall experience
• Overall 10+ years’ experience with background in risk analytics and modeling background
• 5 to 7 years of strong experience with .NET Framework and be willing to learn Python
• 3 to 5 years’ experience with some database preferably Oracle/DB2
• Should be able to support once the code is pushed to production
• Financial services experience is necessary . Experience in risk analytics or modeling background is a plus.
• Should be able to work in fast paced environment on a time bound projects
• Knowledge of python is a plus
• Should be able to provide technical guidance in solving business requirements
• Should be able to work with team of developers and guide them
• Should be able work with business users in complex requirements gathering and translating them into actionable items for developers. Most of the times this includes quick prototyping.
• Should be a fast learner
Nice To Have
• Experience with Angular JS is plus
• Knowledge of machine learning concepts is a big plus.
Job number: 18037530