Catalyte is a fast-growing company that has development centers in Baltimore, Maryland and Beaverton, Oregon providing onshore Agile application solutions nationwide. Using a Moneyball-like, analytics-based approach to team assembly that is optimized to fit with each client’s organizational culture, Catalyte offers highly effective teams that can collaborate face to face at any client site across the US, or communicate in real time from its development centers. Our belief in effective Agile through collaboration and data-driven team assembly are at the heart of the Catalyst promise – better and faster Agile software development services, onshore and on-target.
Who we want to work with:
- Friendly, with strong communication skills. Interested in team oriented atmosphere
- Driven to learn new technologies and solve challenging problems.
- Open to solving problems in a new way
- Efficiency minded engineer. Passion for creating and optimizing the most efficient software
- Work in an Agile environment
- Deliver timely project execution and project work products that exceed customer expectations
- Contribute to functional specifications and detailed design documents for client projects
- Serve as a technical resource for client projects
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies
- Experience developing custom solutions using .NET and C#.
- Experience with Agile software engineering practices, particularly Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automated Testing.
- Experience developing web services, utilizing WCF, REST or WebAPI.
- Familiarity with cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud foundry would be a big plus.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra would be a plus.
- Familiarity with messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ or Kafka would be a big plus.
- Familiarity with RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle) including experience writing complex SQL.
- Working understanding of UML and Agile Modeling.
- Excellent communication and team-building skills.
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of experience with .NET related technologies (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API, WCF, etc.)
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with CI technologies (Source Control, Build Tools, Continuous Integration Servers, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must.
- BA/BS in Information Systems or equivalent preferred, extensive experience would be considered
- Experience in Mortgage or Financial areas an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET: 4 years
- MS SQL Server: 3 years