.NET Developer - Back End
5 - 7 years experience • Software
Join our Product Development team as our newest .NET C# Software Developer and create next generation applications from the Database through User Interface. This is a heavy coding role so you must be able to write clean code with scalability in mind. Primarily back end with a sprinkling of front end development
If you have a high sense of ownership, a service oriented mentality, and love to code then this is the role for you!
- You will ensure applications are accessible to a diverse user base and the solutions developed must be adaptable to various implementation/design scenarios.
- Able to maintain and develop commented, well-engineered and tested code based on the outlined business logic
- Effectively collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to resolve defects
- Continuously provide technical improvements to internal tools and libraries, as well as share best practices
- MUST be authorized to work permanently in the US, Visa sponsorship is not available
- MUST be interested in a full time opportunity, this is not corp to corp or a contract role
- MUST be able to work on-site daily in Woodbury, NY
- 5+ years of experience coding in C# ASP.Net
- Agile development and iterative development methodologies and Scrum, Pair Programming, TDD, Unit Testing required
- Experience building multi-tier, distributed web or mobile applications required
- Thorough understanding of theoretical concepts such as Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns
- Ability to articulate ideas and the ability to work with a development team to produce industry-leading solutions.
- Strong problem solving abilities, and ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly
- Strong ability to follow prescribed development standards and to work as a team player
- Strong desire to continually expand knowledge, learn and adapt to new tools and technologies
- Involvement with the local development community; active in forums and/or newsgroups
- Prior experience in the health and fitness industry