The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America.
The Development Engineer works, individually or as part of a team, on thedevelopment, deployment, management and support of strategic softwaredevelopment and associated QA resources. Developers must establish, maintain, and improve on specific softwarecoding skills, including but not limited to C#, HTML, CSS, and JS to deploysoftware on Microsoft Windows operating systems. Actively participates in Agile/Scrum projectmanagement to reach and document milestones at each stage of the SoftwareDevelopment Life Cycle.
· Strong understanding of .NET, C#, and SQL isrequired. Requires 2+ years as a developer. Requires experience developing, deploying, and troubleshooting desktop orweb-server-based applications.
· Experience developing plugins, workflows and dialogsfor Microsoft CRM is a plus.
· ASP.NET MVC, or Web Forms experience is required. You must know one of these well enough to begiven application requirements and build a web interface. Suggested hands on experience should be 2years.
· Participates in Agile project management andaccepts ownership of specific projects as directed. Communicates application requirements,timetables, contingencies, and deployment schedules with Development team andDirector. Conduct end-user interviews todetermine application requirements and related feature feasibilitystudies. Applies time management andresource allocation with a high degree of autonomy.
· Communication is vital to avoid duplication ofefforts, reuse of existing custom code, alignment of efforts, and successfultime management. Works on specific goalsand milestones independently and in small teams. Meets and communicates regularly withDirector and team to assess progress and realign efforts towards the success ofdepartmental and organizational goals.
· Participates in the direct and indirect support ofapplications based on user feedback and suggestions. Performs continuous QA based on userfeedback, application and service logs, and reported errors.
Valid Through: 2019-11-11