Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):
* Microsoft .NET Architecture and programming
* MS Web service architecture and programming.
* Business to Business web service interface architecture.
* Web User Interface programming.
* Visual Studio 2010-2015
* VB.NET, C++.NET, C#
* MS Internet Information Systems (IIS) architecture and support.
* Application programming against RDBMS (Oracle and MS SQL Server).
* Querying / Analyzing SQL Server and Oracle databases.
* Familiar with implementation of industry data exchange standards such as National Information Exchange Model (NIEM).
* Web Service Trouble Shooting and production support experience
Preferred Skills (rank in order of Importance):
* Microsoft Team Foundation Server
* Microsoft Office
* Microsoft Visio
Preferred Skills (rank in order of importance):
* Preference will be given to experience related to Child Support Enforcement system design and developed and/or knowledge of the Child Support Enforcement program's mission and objectives
* Experience with Agile software development is a plus
* BS Degree in related field