You’re a great fit if…
- You’re passionate about technology and enjoy creating enterprise solutions using a mix of Microsoft and open source technology stacks.
- You take pride in creating a quality product that meets customers’ needs, fits the budget and expectations.
- You enjoy challenging environment, are a self-starter, can think outside of the box, and come up with a solution to resolve and mitigate issues.
- You want to be a part of the team where you are empowered and given a chance to enhance your skillset to help you and the company in achieving a unified goal.
- You are a patient listener, effective communicator.
You’ll love our company if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 5+ years of experience developing web applications using C# / .NET Framework (MVC, Web Forms), object oriented design, and software engineering best practices
- You have experience working with React / Redux
- You have experience working with SQL Server, LINQ, and ORM frameworks like Entity Framework, NHibernate
- You have experience working with version control tools like GIT, TFS, SVN
- You have 2+ years of experience working in an Agile development environment, preferably with tools like JIRA, TFS to track tasks / progress
- You are a US citizen
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have experience developing applications using Web APIs on ASP.NET Core
- You have working experience with modern frontend frameworks like Bootstrap
- You are familiar with message brokers like RabbitMQ and the role they play in distributed systems
- You are familiar with TDD, CI / CD concepts and tools
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or 4+ years of related work experience
What your day will look like:
- You will demonstrate your software development skills by creating / designing various application components in an Agile development environment
- You will participate in project-planning sessions with customers, business analysts, and team members to analyze business requirements, develop functional requirements and provide design recommendations
- You will collaborate with other stakeholders and SMEs on daily basis in an Agile environment to deliver a high quality product.
- You will stay abreast of latest technologies and proactively identify ways of improving software development by ideating new ways of solving business problems using different technologies / tools / processes.