Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking a .NET Developer to join our team in Washington, DC.
Security Clearance: Active PUBLIC TRUST is Required!
The .NET/C# Developer is responsible for designing, developing, configuring and deploying Microsoft applications. In addition the position will require significant experience in using a standard software development life cycle process to design, build and implement high quality solutions based on MS .NET/C#/SharePoint technologies. Must be able to make informed recommendations pertaining to MSSharePoint information and site architecture, infrastructure, software implementation and web parts design, testing and deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or closely related field is required (5+ years for Mid and 9+ for Sr)
- Responsible for designing, developing, configuring and deploying Microsoft applications (.NET, C#, SharePoint)
- Must be familiar with Visual Studio
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL stored procedures, ETL, SSIS and SSRS along with SharePoint integration.
- Experience documenting best practices for software configuration, site permission policy, and site template management.
- Maintaining existing .NET/C# applications, to include troubleshooting and fixing problems
- 4+ developing both front and back end SharePoint customizations (e.g. web parts, site definitions, custom fields, timer jobs, etc.) and SharePoint Designer.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience with SSRS and/or Crystal reports is a plus