- Work with SLED and DMV technicians to replace a legacy mainframe interface with a Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) compliant web service interface.
Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):
- Microsoft NET Architecture and programming
- MS Web service architecture and programming.
- Business to Business web service interface architecture.
- Web User Interface programming.
- Visual Studio 2010-2015
- VB.NET, C++.NET, C#
- MSInternet Information Systems (IIS) architecture and support.
- Application programming against RDBMS (Oracle and MS SQL Server).
- Querying / Analyzing SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Familiar with implementation of industry data exchange standards such as National Information Exchange Model (NIEM).
- Web Service Trouble Shooting and production supportexperience
Preferred Skills (rank in order of Importance):
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio