- Developers will be working on a scheduling application.
- Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using the .NET Framework, SQL technology , AngularJS 2.0
- Design and develop robust scalable high performing high-volume production applications with users across the globe.
- Build internal systems and support business needs on automobile domain
- Write unit test cases and integration test cases for the software developed
- This position will work closely with software architects, database administrators, application developers, business analysts, business stakeholders, QA teams and build & release teams
- 6-8years of solid experience with the .NET platform, AWS/Azure and Enterprise application development
- 6+ years of solid programming experience with C#, MVC, .Net Core, WebAPI and AngularJS2
- Experience in MySQL is required and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis is desired
- Expert knowledge of Web Services, REST, JQuery, SOAP, Microservices architecture and JSON is required
- Exposure to Swagger, Redis caching, Elastic search, Mule Integration, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Good Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in high pressure situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience on home grown enterprise level applications is preferable
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or any Engineering degree with at least 6+ years of progressive experience in the Services industry and evidence of exceptional ability. Work experience in automobile services industry is preferable.