About the Opportunity
Is C# your favorite letter in the alphabet? Does your resume tout .NET-based software development experience? Are you equally comfortable writing front end code using modern tools and frameworks? We’re actively seeking a full stack .NET Developer to join our talented team of consultants. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you.
As a .NET Developer, you’ll develop software components, web services, widgets and pages to support our client projects. Your results-focused mindset helps in your delivery of successful projects for our firm.
For our clients, you’ll successfully develop and implement custom business systems. Your responsibilities will include building system components, prototyping potential solutions, integrating disparate systems and supporting data migration efforts while maintaining technical integrity and consistency. You’ll tap into your experience with the .NET framework and front end development to aid in the construction of rich web-based interactive applications including complex processing, interactions with relational databases and integration with external systems. You’ll also participate in code review activities, validate system performance by developing and conducting unit tests and completing bug fixes.
You keep up to date on emerging technologies to help with your personal career growth. You continue to stretch your skillset by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
Our Must Have List
- 2 or more years of Information Technology development experience
- Knowledge of MVC, Entity Framework (or similar ORM tooling), C#, ASP.NET and LINQ
- Experience developing or consuming SOAP and/or RESTful web services
- Proficient with relational database systems such as SQL Server and Oracle
- Demonstrable understanding of UML and technical design modeling
- Ability to conduct and participate in peer code reviews
- Proven experience writing high quality object-oriented code
- Passion for unit testing and clean code
- Excellent desktop and productivity tools skills, including Office & Visio (or similar)
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated, and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to effectively work both autonomously as well as on a team
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
Desired, but Not Required
- 5 or more years of Information Technology development experience
- Experience leading high performing development teams
- Experience with service-oriented architectures
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as Angular and React
- Knowledgeable of authentication and authorization best practices
- Ability to set up and configure CI/CD pipelines in TFS/VSTS
- Consulting background
- Mobile development experience
Physical Requirement(s): None
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job ID 2017-14494