- Contract, 12months
- Ability to work withothers and independently in a multi-tiered architectural environment to help design, consider, document, and develop secure customer facing web applications with separation of services from underlying web services.
- Must be adept with the following technologies and concepts:
- MVC/Web API
- PL/SQL or TSQL
- WCF Services
- Should be familiar with the following technologies and concepts:
- Bootstrap 3 or Responsive Design
- DI/IoC (StructureMap, Unity or other)
- Entity Framework 4.5 or greater
- Documenting and leveraging APIs
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Responsible for the architectural system design.
- Designs, develops, and constructs application systems and consults with clients to refine application needs.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 15+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.