Snapshot of Job:
Title: .NET /Angular JS Developer With Azure
Location: Montvale, NJ
• Responsible for developing ASP.Net, MVC/Angular JS applications
• Build design documents and review with tech lead
• Periodic development in SQL and Stored Procedure Conduct unit testing of the modules developed
• Document all findings from testing and optimize the code.
• Work with the release management team to build deployable package of all deliverables
• Work withotherdevelopers, QA, release engineer and a team lead for all project work.
• Use TFS to plan and track daily work items. Report status back to the team lead and a project manager
Required Skills / Experience:
Technical .Net-specific experience and skills:
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
· Strong knowledge of ASP.NET / MVC, C#, Angular JS.
· Strong knowledge of Azure – Websites, VM, SQL Database, Resource Groups, etc.
· Strong knowledge of SQL Server
· Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures
· Good knowledge of WCF / Web Services.
· Fair understanding of Entity Framework.
· Knowledge of design patterns will be an added advantage.
· Requires a high level of analytical skills to solve technical issues involving research, interpretation and resolution.
· Must be able to manage changing priorities, resolve conflicts and work effectively.
· Should have the capacity to lead a small team of associates.
· Successfully engage in the full lifecycle of Analysis, Design, Implementation and Support.
· Clear communication skills are of high importance
· Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
· Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
· Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
· Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
· Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
· Professionalism and integrity
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in fast paced environment
· Ability to quickly learn new software technologies
· Analysis and problem solving skills
· Experience with working on web based applications would be a strong criterion
· Conceptual knowledge of performance optimization / memory management of web based applications and database systems is a definite plus