We are looking for Dot Net technical lead for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: Dot Net technical lead
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Perform technical assessment of solution and provide implementation guidance to team.
- Work and tune communication with various stakeholder, cross teams such as product owners, project managers, database architect, and technical leads to design, document, articulate and implement software solution.
- Decode the requirement to workable solution by following established software architecture and customize / tailor/new design using SOLID principles.
- Individual contribution, coach, guide, and mentor team members in accomplishing architecture, design, and implementation goals. Develop and deliver unit tested, reviewed software product with best quality and maintainable code using TDD.
- Drive continuous improvement in design, code quality standards and processes such as unit testing, code reviews, impact analysis, and traceability matrix?
- Collaborate with other developers and architects to drive guidelines, methodologies, and documentation.
- Environment setup and documentation, updating/creating code migration and deployment documents.
- Onshore coordination and communicate knowledge to offshore team and leads to effectively implement solution with larger team.
- Follow Agile process standards, meeting discipline, providing status for self and team members, participate in requirement gather sessions, and backlog grooming.
- Solid hands on experience of core .NET framework, C# and ASP.Net.
- Solid hands on experience with AngularJS and Single Page application development.
- Solid experience in successfully planning, designing, sizing, developing and deploying distributed systems.
- 8+ years of programming experience using C#/.Net framework.
- 4+ years of experience in technical design, application architecture and implementation using Microsoft, AngularJS, and Oracle technologies.
- Strong CS and product development fundamentals (OOAD concepts, design patterns, schema design, data modeling, API design, application interfaces, software code quality and TDD)
- Excellent experience of Oracle SQL, Packages / Stored procedures, and PL/SQL
- Good experience of XML, XSLT, Web Services, Web API, MVC, WCF, and REST.
- Good experience with software release process, build, and version management tools such as TFS.
- Experience with Onshore/Offshore teams and direct customer interactions working withAgile methodologies.
- Must have excellent communication (meeting, phone, verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Excellent problem solver, quickly analyze and evaluate scenarios to develop appropriate solutions.
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people?s opinions and solution oriented team player.
- Champion industry best practices, creating Proof of concepts and ability to learn and demonstrate new technologies solutions to customer and team.
Nice to have skills:
- Data analytics, ETL and working with large customer data set would be a plus.
- Experience with implementing Rule engine, configurable software component development.
- Experience with top class single page web application and responsive design.
- Experience with continuous code quality inspection tool such as SonarQube.
- Automation using Selenium framework, with interfaces to third party applications.
- Experience with developing product and solution using Ping Federate, WSO2, RabbitM.
- Power Shell scripting, automation, DevOps, and continuous integration experience.
- Microsoft best practices standards. MCSA/MCSE/TOGAF certification would be and added advantage.
- Code optimization, performance tuning at code and database level.
- Experience working in a customer/multi-vendor /onshore / offshore Agile team.