We are looking for Dot Net Lead Developer with Azure for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Dot Net Lead Developer with Azure
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Required Skill set:
- 8+ years in software engineering roles.
- 5+ experience developing web based solutions using technologies such as .
- Strong knowledge in MS SQL Server or Azure SQL or equivalent development experience RDBMS.
- Strong analytical and data reporting skills.
- Web services/application work experience.
- Knowledge on Cloud development
- Strong understanding of distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge in web applications architecture, patterns, and standards, such as MVC, REST, JSON.
- Strong understanding of implementing web services and REST/Restful API architectural style.
- Experience with API Security & Federated Identity Technology such as OAUTH 2.0, Open ID Connect, UMA and SAML 2.0.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with strong initiative to succeed.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Ability to collaborate and work with teams.
- Experience in health care industry preferred.
- Web Services
- REST/Restful API
- SQL Server or equivalent RDBMS
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure Service like Service Bus, Blob, tables, Azure SQL and Cosmo DB.