We are looking for Dot Net FullStack Developer Developer with SAP NCO for our client in ?Washington, DC
Job Title: Dot Net FullStack Developer Developer with SAP NCO
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
Skill Set Required:
- Experience in writing ASP.Net Restful service and APIs.
- Experience working with Crystal Reports server runtime components.
- Experience working in system migration and third party customization.
- Experience working in interfacing.NET applications with SAP using SAP NCO connector
- Experience using standard project tools including Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience with Excel VBA programming, translating cell formulas in Excel into VBA code, generating Excel reports containing formatted data tables, charts, Macro, Pivots, Charts and Chart Formatting
- Experience working in Visual Basic 6.0 with ADODB
- Experience working in Mobile Application Development on any mobile SDKs
- Experience working in SharePoint 2010/2013
- Experience in SLA based service management.
- Experience in Service Management tools such as JIRA etc.
- Must have expert-level expertise with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies
- Must have expert-level competency with C# & VB.Net Language
- Must have expert-level expertise with Object Oriented Programming
- Must have expert-level expertise with SQL Server 2008/2012
- Must have expert-level expertise with SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS) and report deployment
- Must have experience with ADO.Net, Entity Data model, Entity Framework 4.0+.
- Must have experience using Telerik controls or other 3rd party library for WinForms
- Must have experience in application performance monitoring and optimizing
- Must have experience using version control and defect tracking systems
- Must have experience in Web services, WCF, XML and SOAP