DOT Net Full Stack Developer
We are looking for DOT Net Full Stack Developer for our client in Boston MA
Job Title: ?DOT Net Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Boston MA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
Summary of Job:
- We are seeking a highly skilled Dotnet Developer with expertise in the Microsoft .Net environment. The Developer will work on an implementation team writing interfaces, replacement applications and customizations. The Developer will partner with business unit clients and team members to identify requirements and develop code in a timely and efficient manner. This position requires expertise in the use of current technologies such as C#.Net, , SQL, SSRS and SSIS. The Developer will be required to successfully complete all assigned tasks, work independently to gather, document, and execute requirements, reviewing the architecture and code with team mates.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 5years of experience in software design and development with .Net technologies
- Experience in SQL developing and maintaining stored procedures and triggers.
- Experience with Data Warehousing, and ETL (SSIS & SSRS)
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and reporting technologies
- Experience in application level problem diagnosis and trouble shooting, resolution and testing.
- Experience in developing/maintaining/upgrading MS Access front ends and back ends
- At least 7years of Hands-on experience in software design and development on .Net framework 4.5, , C#
- Expert in handling of PII data storage (Data Masking, Encryption at Rest)
- At least 5years of experience with WCF framework including REST Web services and Web API
- At least 5years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- At least 3years of experience .NET MVC framework
- At least 3+ years of experience in Design and architecture review
- Minimum of 4-6years of experience in SQL Server Reporting Services and development with SQL technologies
- Minimum of 3-5years’ experience in Hyperiontechnologies.
- Minimum of 1-2years experience in MS Access application design and development with SQL technologies.
- Knowledge of SQL Server databasearchitecture (components and processes of the database) for SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012.
- Coding and mapping to retrieve data from data warehouse.
- Writing test scripts to ensure data extracts are accurate perform data validation and prepare financial statements.
- Integration with SharePoint.
- Strong analytic skills
- Superior organizational skills, with a disciplined approach to implementation, support and documentation.
- Hands-on approach with ability to deliver to commitments.
- Self motivated and highly professional with ability to take on responsibility and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent client (internal & external) communication and liaison skills.
Other Desired Skills:
- Fiscal and accounting background.
- Performance Point a plus.
- Development experience using SQL Server Analysis Services