We are looking for Dot Net Developer for our client in Minneapolis, MN
Job Title: Dot Net Developer
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Solid team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- Designs, codes and tests software programs for systems of moderate to high complexity as per business requirements.
- Participates in the investigation of requirements and assists in preparation of user stories/specifications.
- Analyses problems, conducts root cause analysis, helps in resolution of problems using defined problem management procedure.
- Provides technology expertise in at least one technology area and is very proficient is several others
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience within a Full stack .NET development role
- 2+ years?experience in creating and/or consuming RESTful web services
- Proficient in .NET Core
- 3-5years of experience using Agile methodology
- Proven experience as a development lead of a team on large scale projects
- Expert understanding of enterprise-class system concepts (Deployment, Performance, Scalability, Availability, and Security)
- Experience implementing Cloud and/or Hybrid-Cloud solutions a plus.
- Ability to review and create technical design documentation
- Strong understanding of testing concepts to participate in unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and performance testing
- Micro services architectureexperience a plus.
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work loadeetings