We are looking for Dot Net Developer - I for our client in Chandler, AZ
Job Title: Dot Net Developer - I
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type:Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Developers will be involved in reviewing current state design and working with the technical lead to define future state design, document, review, develop, test, and implement code features. Our group creates and maintains decision support tools in support of Intel's Supply Chain.
- The current project enables Supply Chain analysts to optimize the planning and delivery of samples to customers. Working as a member in an AgileScrum, developers are involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
An ideal candidate would have 3+ years work experience and 3+ years working in the following technologies:
- Experienced and proficient in: back-end and front-end work
- Transact-sql queries (T-SQL)
- MS Sql Server Development (stored procedures, functions,etc)
- Relational database modeling
- Object-Oriented Programming and knowledge of OO Design Patterns
- .NET Framework
- Winforms Development
- Infragistics experience a plus!
- 4 yearDegreerequired in CS or EE or related field is required
- Candidate should have a proven track record of delivering quality features within business applications preferably in an Agile/Scrum team environment.
- In order to be successful, candidates must have a good grasp of T-SQL and C#. Experience in Winforms development and 3rd Party UI libraries such as Infragistics is a plus. Additionally, knowledge of supply chain concepts is highly