Job Position : .Net Developer
Location: Frankfort KY
Top Three Skills: Experience with .NET Framework
Experience with Entity Framework 4.0 and SQL 2008/2012
Job Description: We are currently seeking a strong senior .Net developer to work on our Partner Portal and EHR incentive program. This project will be developed using some of the latest tools and technologies including Visual Studio 2012, .NET Framework 4.5, Entity...
We are currently seeking a strong senior .Net developer to work on our Partner Portal and EHR incentive program. This project will be developed using some of the latest tools and technologies including Visual Studio 2012, .NET Framework 4.5, Entity Framework 5.0 and SQL 2008/2012. So we are seeking someone who has hands on experience in the above applications along with design, develop, and Implement experience.
The candidate should be qualified in the development of large web based solutions using .NET technology and be proficient in Microsoft Development Product suites including:
• Expert understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
• Deep hands-on knowledge of the .NET 4.0/4.5 Frameworks, including visual studio 2012 or 2013, C#, ASP.NET 4.5 (Web Forms and/or MVC), ADO.Net.
• Should be well versed on common coding standards and methodologies.
• Should be able follow enterprise standards
• Experience with designing using bootstrap
• Should be able to independently work on UI/UX standards to comply with ADA and usability expectations
• Should be able to work with UI/UX standards that work consistently work across popular browsers
• Hands-on knowledge on automated unit testing frameworks, code analysis, performance testing with web and load testing of web form applications
• Should be able to write efficient, scalable and maintainable code
• Experience working in an agile team using TFS.
• Experienceworking with Team Foundation Server 2013/2012 for SDLC using agile.
• Strong experienceworking with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with deep hands on experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Knowledge of sound business practices and proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs.