DOT Net Developer
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for ?DOT Net Developer for our client in Denver, CO
Job Title: DOT Net Developer
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Client's Decision Support Systems is a water management system developed by the Water Conservation Board and the Division of Water Resources (DWR) for each of its major water basins.
- Client’s replacement application is web based and written using the mvc5 framework.
- In order to meet existing development milestones, it has become apparent that an additional development resource is required to augment the existing development team.
- The development resource will join the existing team as a temporary member as defined in the contract with ad hoc assignments within the following areas:
- Development and/or modification of new and existing RESTful services.
- Partial or full functional areas within the website, for instance, developing the model or view for Water Structures, or if needed the entire development of the functional area of Water Structures including the services layer and the data access layer.
- Development and/or modification of new and existing SOAP services, using WCF.
- Interacting with the Product owners and QA resource to define requirements or assist with testing.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Implement unit testing as requested.
- Assist other team members with technical expertise when needed.
- Assist with deployments of new releases.
- Colorado Information Marketplace (CIM) development, implementation, synchronization, testing and deployment.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Writes manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 5years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- ASP. NET
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Web Services and Windows Services