US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Consultant will provide .NET technical expertise to enhance existing and create new custom applications.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
The Consultant shall complete the following for each application:
- Gap Analysis: Complete detailed gap analysis of each application.
- Requirements Document: Finalize functional requirements for each application as a result of the gap analysis.
- Architecture & Design: Establish the solution architecture by providing architecture diagrams with detailed explanation in text, including assumptions made. Provide high level and low level design documents.
- Testing & bug fixing: Assist in the QA and QC process. Manage assigned issues to closure and confirm that appropriate corrective actions are taken to resolve documented issues.
Education and Experience:
- A four (4) year college program in management science, engineering management, computer science or related fields.
- Minimum three (3) years experience developing .Net web applications.
- 2+ years SQL development experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education or experience.
Required skills and knowledge:
- .NET development using MVC framework and SQLServer
- Experienceworking with OSISoft?s PI technology
- Experienceworking with Continuous Integration tools such as Teamcity
- Experienced in the latest version of IIS, Visual Studio and TFS
- Mobile development skills
- Understanding in distributed application design utilizing web services/WCF (Windows Connection Framework) Services.
- Proven experience creating High Level and Low Level design documents.
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Strong grasp of Software Development Life Cycle
- Familiarity with encryption technologies.
- Experience in web applications using electronic form submissions and electronic signatures
- Knowledge of Oracle database and PLSQL development
- Prior experience working or understanding of Websphere JAVA /J2EE Application server