??We are looking for Dot Net Developer for our client in Findlay, OH
Job Title: Dot Net Developer
Job Location: Findlay, OH
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
The candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Software Development ?MS .Net, ASP.Net, Web Development, MS SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, and VB6.
- Oracle ? Oracle database Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Schema Tools, performance tuning.
- Database? SQL Query proficient. Experience writing stored procedures, packages, functions, SSID Packages, jobs, tuning, and performance optimization.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory ? Domain setup, Security Groups, User , Computer, etc
- Web Development ?MSInternet Information Services (IIS)
Job Specific Duties:
- Confers with organizational personnel to determine the specific approach for a system or procedure to be designed or changed.
- Must be constantly aware of the effect of new applications and/or changes to existing applications on overall system performance and capabilities.
- Prepares a definition of the problem together with recommendations for the resources needed for its solution. Where necessary, recommends equipment modifications or additions to enable an efficient and effective system application.
- Determines computer system specifications. Prepares record layouts and develops procedures to process information by means of electronic data processing equipment, keeping in mind the capacity and limitations of the equipment, operation time, and form of desired results.
- Responsible for keeping manager aware of the current status of all projects by utilizing the internal reporting system.
- Devises data verification methods using standard system procedures.
- Codes, prepares test data, tests and debugs new and/or revised programs utilizing existing departmental standards and procedures.
- Prepares final documentation on all procedures used throughout the system when it is formally established.
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong background in manufacturing, preferably tire or automotive industry. Must be willing and able to work on the manufacturing floor, if needed
- Strong background in Oracle PL/SQL and/or SQL Server database, Perl, Visual Studio.NET, VB6, Crystal Reports and Java
- Knowledge of various third-party tools in support of legacy applications, both custom developed and purchased
- Self-starter, attention to detail, ability to work equally well independently or in a team setting.