Dot Net Application Security Team Lead
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Dot Net Application Security Team Lead for our client in San Antonio, TX
Job Title: Dot Net Application Security Team Lead
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- As an Application Security Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading a team of application security analysts.
- Responsibilities will include leading and directing the workflow of application security analysts; mentoring team members on processes and technical aspects related to the work; establishing standards for the application security process; identifying application security vulnerabilities and working closely with development teams to remediate any detected weaknesses; developing, enhancing, and communicating policies and procedures for the application security program; and providing appropriate security training for application development staff, business administrators, and quality assurance teams.
- The candidate will oversee and direct the integration of security into all phases of the software development lifecycle; and establish standards for the application security process and key metrics used to measure the effectiveness of the program.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent business experience
- 7+ years experience in application security
- 4+ years hands-on technical experience testing applications with industry leading tools
- 2+ years experience leading and mentoring a team
- Expert knowledge of Java and both server-side and client-side security issues
- Expert knowledge of common vulnerabilities identified in OWASP Top 10 and secure coding techniques to address these
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Experienceworking with Waterfall and Agile development teams
- Expert knowledge of .NET based on both server-side and client-side security issues
- Knowledge of mobile (iOS and Android) security issues