Details: A DOORS Software Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or equivalent & one or more years of programming/scripting experience. In this role, you will create, manage and grow the project DOORS modules, as well as perform administrative duties related to access and updates to the database.
DOORS Software Engineer job duties:
• Manage and oversee the change control process for the project requirements, as well as implement the placement of requirements for the other engine applications as they are developed
• Interact with customer’s Systems Module Managers, as well as the customer’s Center of Excellence and Functional Group focal points and Revenue Sharing Partners
• Serve as a resource for help using DOORS, and for help finding specific information within the database
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering or related field
• One to Two years of experience working with IBM Rational DOORS as admin, scripter, and/or document handling
• Familiarity in applying engineering concepts, practices, and procedures to areas such as developing computer applications and data systems is desired
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Due to the nature of our work US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required
Desired experiences and skills include:
• DOORS 9.6 (DOORS Admin experience), DOORS NextGen, RPE
• Willingness to travel for remote assignments (less than 6 months in duration)