We are currently seeking a Full-Time Donor Relations Account Manager to join the LifeNet Health team in our Jacksonville, FL location.
As a Donor Relations Account Manager, your responsibilities would to promote recovery services throughout a designed territory, specifically aimed at hospitals, medical professionals, agents, and local OPO partners. In this role the person will display the highest degree of integrity, honesty, knowledge, and respect for the purpose of tissue donation and transplantation. The Donor Relations Account Manager will possess consultative new business development skills combined with in depth knowledge of donation best practices as to be the resource for customers and achieve new business development and customer retention objectives.
You would be expected to perform all tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
- Manages the daily operations for existing LNH contract hospitals including such events or meetings as: New NurseOrientation, Skills Days, Donor Council meetings, Donor Stat Review, Donate Life Events, Community Fairs, Trade Shows, and other key marketing events (CE Dinners/LNH presentations and educational teachings). Provide training to educate hospitals (managers, leadership team, surgeons /physicians), ME/coroner offices, hospice programs, EMS, State Patrol, and other key partnership groups on the donation process, changes in technology, new business developments, and updated procedures in relation to tissue banking. Conducts rounds with each unit of the hospital on a regular basis during the day, evening, nights, and weekends to increase tissue donation and education.
- Manage the entire relationship with the hospital account include key relationships in the hospital system such as: Executive Leadership team C-Suite (CEO,CNO, CCO & VP’s), Risk Managers, Quality Department, Nurse Managers (ER,ICU, OR, and others), Chaplin’s, and other Administrative Offices within the assigned hospital.
- Develop broad base of support for Life Net’s products/services by maintaining at least quarterly contact with clinicians, medical examiners, funeral home partners, coroners, and hospital decision makers. Additionally works in conjunction with LNH Bio-Implant Specialist to tie existing and potential distribution opportunities in target hospitals for conversion or maintenance of the existing referral process. Collaborate with donation partners such as organ procurement organization and eye bank.
- Complies and Creates Data Stat reports for each contracted hospital in order for the hospital to stay within CMS/JCAHO compliance standards in relation to the anatomical gift act for tissue donation. Assists hospitals in process improvement through continuous development and refinement of policies and procedures that maximize tissue donation in conjunction with industry standards and federal/state laws. Reviews tissue donation data with key C-Suite staff on a yearly basis or as established by the hospital.
- Work with Life Net’s recovery department to resolve any hospital, funeral home, ME/Coroner, Hospice or any otherpartnership complaints, EMR access issues, or billing issues within the designated territory.
- Assist in obtaining EMR records for recovery and QA staff as needed. Establish good method of communication and procedures for obtaining current and future EMR records for hospitals and otherpartnership in the assigned territory.
- Develop an effective marketing and sale strategic plan in order to maximize tissue donation in assigned region.
- Provide written reports on territory activity, growth opportunity and competitive analysis to the department Manager and to the National Director of Donor Development. Updates data/contacts into LNH tracking system on key development’s/contacts/meetings/and events on a weekly basis.
- BS or BA Degree in Marketing, Business or Health related field from an accredited college/university
- 5 years of related experience in marketing/salesrequired with a proven track record of new business development, marketing, account management and or high level multidisciplinary salesexperience
- Valid state driver license and insurance
- Ability to travel in the field (by automobile and airplane), Overnights and weekend travel as needed
- Have access to WiFi and secured desktop for virtual office work in the field and home use
- Ability to perform involved independent research and creative work
- Knowledge of complex and diversified procedures, practices, and polices.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills required
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or similar applications
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to successfully gather and evaluate pertinent information to draw conclusions and identify potential trends
- Demonstrates ability to anticipate and critically think through problems
- Able to create and revise procedures, technical documents, and other relevant material according to established requirements
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, Leadership or related field from accredited college/university
- Medical industry experience relating to hospital sales, development, or healthcare product salesexperience strongly preferred
Get to Know LifeNet Health: