$80K — $100K *
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is seeking a Manager of Donor Account Services to support its corporate donor relationships. Reporting to the Director of Donor Account Services, the Manager is responsible for providing strategic marketing and communications leadership for a Habitat for Humanity corporate donor to maximize recognition opportunities for the mutual benefit of Habitat and our national partner. This position is primarily dedicated to the Puerto Rico Recovery Program (“PRRP”) and the AbbVie corporate partnership.
The Puerto Rico recovery program donor account services manager will also be charged with developing and implementing creative and integrated communication strategies in partnership with the donor across brand marketing, digital/social media, public relations, photo/video, and events/promotions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Primarily dedicate time to AbbVie partner needs, as well as, support the communications needs for the overall PRRP, including other donors to the PRRP.
• Coordinate with program teams to produce (gathering, revising, formatting) all official PRRP reporting needs (monthly partnership reports, annual operational plans, mid-year reports/presentations, HFHI senior leadership reports, other partnership reporting needs not yet defined)
• Align consistent messaging and identify communications needs between all stakeholder teams dedicated to the Puerto Rico Recovery Program:
HFHI Communications, HFHI Resource Development, HFHI Long-Term Recovery, HFHI Puerto Rico LLC, HFH Puerto Rico (affiliate)
• In collaboration with Resource Development team, support and manage marketing communications plans for donor, AbbVie, to help tell the story of their Habitat partnership.
• Collaborate with colleagues across other work groups and departments to deliver smart, strategic plans and take advantage of synergies between opportunities that include branding, public relations, digital/social, photo/video, publications, direct mail and programs.
• Provide regular communications support to partner marketing teams; facilitating and fostering relationship between their brand and Habitat to ensure the development of cohesive recommendations
• Coordinate with HFHI Photo/Video and Storytelling for specific needs, as needed
• Support both internal and external partnership events and gatherings, as needed
• Other related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Education: College graduate, prefer Bachelor’s in Communications
• Years of Related Experience: 5 to 10, prefer at least 3 years of communications experience with a national PR agency
• Demonstrated ability to create short- and long- term value for customer and company
• Ability to operate like an entrepreneur who takes initiative, applies economic-thinking and good judgment, operates with a sense of urgency and takes responsibility
• Develop relationship with partner to understand their business and anticipate their needs
• Develop relationship with program teams to understand the nature of the work in order to correctly communicate on behalf of the challenges/achievements
• Ability to seek and use best knowledge in the areas of consumer insights, categories and brands, brand building, reputation management, sales and finance
• Track record of envisioning what can be, develop sound strategies and plans, challenge the status quo and be a change-agent
• Active support of HFHI Values:
o Humility – We are part of something bigger than ourselves
o Courage – We do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular
o Accountability – We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission
• Safeguarding: HFHI requires that all employees take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work. Managers at all levels have responsibilities to support and develop systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of beneficiaries and community.
Valid through: 8/17/2020
$130K — $180K + $39K — $54K bonus