Domain Lead– Sourcing & Procurement
In the role of Domain Lead, you will be responsible for driving, managing and overseeing all sourcing and procurement related deliverables and initiatives for the client. You will lead sourcing projects across indirect spend categories for any regional or global requirement. This role will contribute to process improvements with the objective to sustain delivery predictability and meet client and internal commitments within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys
In this role you will be responsible for client and team interactions, transition activities, floor operations, quality and process compliance, knowledge management, internal/external audits and process compliance.
Location for this position is Boston.
· Bachelors Degree
· At least 7 years of experience in BPO sector working on sourcing and procurement
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering/business
· At least 5 years of experience in managing end to end sourcing projects
· Exposure in e sourcing and e-auctions
· Knowledge of the supplier market in USA for indirect categories
· Ability to understand and read supplier contracts
· Knowledge of client domain knowledge - Industry & Business processes
· Communication Skills
· Analytical skills
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.