DoD Personnel Assurance Client Sales Executive (Account Delivery Manager)
8 - 10 years experience • Information Services
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a DoD Personnel Security Assurance CSE in Herndon, VA. Must have fully adjudicated Top Secret clearance
Client Sales Executive/Account growth leader in DoD Personnel Securityinformation technology field.
Leverage subject matter expertise in the Personnel Security Assurance field (Personnel Security/Adjudication and identity management (Credentialing) and client relationships to enhance Account Business Plan; help win re-competes of related work; as well as add on work in the DoD
Personnel Security Assurance field. With respect to DoD Personnel Security domain:
· Leverage experience in the subject matter and market research to intelligently focus pursuit time, resources and effort on winnable opportunities.
· Rigorously qualify large opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success
· Develop client relationships and interest over the span of lengthy large deal cycles and continually build & reinforce client’s perception of the company as a credible partner through active persuasion and education.
· Consultatively & proactively position the company early in deals to influence client strategy and shape deal (RFP) requirements towards the company’s strengths. Move towards Sole Source.
· Actively educate & engage withothers (ABM, Account team, Sales team, Solution Architects, etc.) on the company business solutions, deal requirements & challenges to facilitate effective RFP/RFI responses, successful closes and client satisfaction.
· Craft pursuit strategies that masterfully guide account team pursuit activities across often lengthy sales cycles.
· Lead a virtual and matrixed team to drive the business development activities and report on a regular basis the progress on growth.
· Act as lead for coaching/mentoring
· 7 - 10+ years in the IT industry withappliedexperience in DoD Personnel Security solutions, policies, processes, emerging technologies, and methodologies including but not limited to continuous evaluation and insider threat mitigation strategies
· Excellent understanding of the as-is DoD personnel security ecosystem and structure
· Understanding of the personnel security reform needs and how emerging technologies enabled with analytics capabilities can increase effectiveness while decreasing operating costs in the Federal Government
· Experience in DoD procurement process and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
· Demonstrated experience and business acumen in pursuing, winning, and operating medium to large DoD programs in a competitive context
· Excellent client relationship management and consultative selling skills
· Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills at executive level
· Excellent interpersonal skills to successfully lead and work with matrixed teams
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred)