$100K — $150K *
Description: Under direct supervision, prepares and/or maintains systems, programming and operations documentation, including user manuals. Maintains a current internal documentation library.
• Compile technical information and formats it to meet specific standards.
• Draft routine documents and sections of documents for review.
• Assist in general layout of materials for publication.
• Edit technical documents to ensure that they follow specific formatting requirements and standards of quality and style.
• May draw sketches to illustrate specified materials or assembly sequence
• Become familiar with product technologies and production methods
• Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
• Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
Job Responsibilities Part II
• Bachelor’s and less than 5yrs of experience
• Fundamental knowledge in desktop publishing software, and be proficient in applications such as Microsoft Word.
Valid through: 12/4/2020
$80K — $100K
4 days ago
$150K — $250K