We are looking for Documentation Management Specialist for our client in Boston, MA
Job Title: Documentation Management Specialist
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Documentation Management Specialist (DMS) reports to the Senior Procurement and Contracts Manager within the Program Planning and Administration unit. The DMS manages, plans, and organizes development activities of IT procurement and contracts at varying levels of complexity.
- The DMSworks closely with the Procurement/Contracts Managers to draft and maintain contracts-related documents including but not limited to solicitations (Requests for Responses), evaluation criteria, contract requirements, terms and conditions, and related documents.
- The position also interacts with staff of multiple agencies, and other Program staff.
- To manage the work, the DNS creates and maintains project plans; ensures that stakeholder requirements, deliverables and approvals are defined and documented; communicates project status and ensures that the end product meets stakeholder requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to work independently, and ability to manage several tasks at once are critical for success in this position.
- Writing, revising and editing new and existing contracts and solicitations;
- Working withinternal teams and conduct interviews to obtain an in-depth understanding of needs and objectives
- Participate in (and if requested, lead) document requirement-gathering sessions
- If requested, facilitating/leading document ?live-scribe? sessions
- Maintaining standards for contracttemplates
- Converting existing documents into standard templates
- Developing and documenting procedures based on input from Procurement/Contracts managers, internal Legal staff, and Program leadership
- Ensures that tasks and outputs are timely, of the highest quality
- Bachelor?s degree in a relevant field
- 3-5years?experienceworking with IT contracts and/or procurement, preferably in the public sector.
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to develop and maintains effective relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders, possessing varying levels of technical expertise.
- Ability to manage several projects at one time
- Team player and demonstrated collaborative approach
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced experience Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook; working knowledge of MS Project and Visio a plus.