Documentation Analyst - Interventional Radiology Coder - On Site
Perform diagnostic and procedural coding for Interventional Radiology, Cardiac Cath, and Outpatient Ambulatory Surgery medical charts according to coding guidelines as applicable. Review patient procedure charts for appropriate documentation and provide coding to justify all charges submitted. Utilize your excellent communication skills as you liaise between different departments and support staff to link documentation needs with coding requirements.
*Experience coding Interventional Radiology, Cardiac Cath, and Outpatient Ambulatory Surgery medical charts
* Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent experience
* 5 to 7 years of Coding experience and/or related clinical experience
* Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) by AHIMA OR Certified Interventional Radiology Cardiovascular Coder (CIRCC) by AAPC within 6 months of hire
* Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Excel
* Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills to effectively collaborate, build relationships and manage change