Our Client is a leading provider of lifecycle records and information management solutions. The company brings proprietary innovation, blended integration and new levels of cost efficiency to document storage, data protection, digital/electronic document management and certified destruction.
With over 25years of experience, our client has earned the trust and continued business of more than 5,000 customers?large and small, domestic and multinational?representing a wide range of industries. Clients are served from state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facilities in major U.S. markets and internationally.
We have a Document Scanning Manager opening in Los Angeles to manage and oversee day to day operations for the Document Scanning Facility.
- Managing the workflow processes, ensuring document scanning standards are practiced and followed.
- Assessment of facility performance and capacity, liaison for all implementations and represent the Territory on the DMS operations call. Also,
- Setting of batch classes (including documentation), analyzing and modifying workflow performance, supporting local sales staff and training of new staff in all phases of the document scanning process.
- Manages/leads all activities related to the document scanning operations.
- Maintain all related document scanning equipment.
- Will assist when necessary support of batch classes based on need.
- Makes recommendations to management on desirable additions, replacements or changes.
- Coordination of local operations for proper chain of custody / security Document Scanning
- Ensure process and procedures are in place to ensure security policies and controls are met related to document scanning.
- Maintain proper DR process and procedures for the document scanning environment.
- Daily Operations Coordinate box/document transfer, chain of custody from local operations.
- Coordinate activities through billing.
- Management of the Kofax workstations and scanners capacity.
- Development of batch classes and documentations as needed.
- Monitoring of document scanning workflow and identify bottlenecks.
- Monitoring of batch classes and support failed batches. C
- Coordinate efforts with support on issues.
- Manage local data distribution with local operations.
- Oversee production and ensuring efficiency through managing document scanning operations employees.
- Perform required scanner maintenance.
- Coordinate PM and Scanner support with vendor.
- Standard scanning reports for location.
- Coordinate with EDM operations all upgrades.
Technical Skills and Proficiency
- Excellent knowledge of document scanning operations and workflow.
- Excellent knowledge of document scanning software (Kofax a plus).
- Excellent knowledge of computer and scanner operation.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows environment with some knowledge of networking.
- Requires a minimum of 5years of management experience leading a document scanning operation within a Windows environment; experience with Kofax a plus.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong operations focus with document scanning experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work on multiple items simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with several internal teams to complete tasks.
- Ability to work in a highly matrix environment.