As the Document Controls Specialist in Toronto, ON, you will have the chance to perform specialized document control duties on multiple document control and document management systems as part of a Document Control team under limited supervision independently managing some tasks, while supporting team members on others. Working with other members of our team, you’ll assist engineers and third parties with questions on document control and document management requirements, and EDMS systems. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to process and issue submissions and record documentation across various disciplines, and between delivery teams and external parties; coordinate and execute the integration and/or migration of information between EDMS platforms; and assist delivery teams in document control reporting.The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Excellent team working skills, as well as ability to work independently. - Multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Document Control systems on large transit, or multi-discipline projects is desirable.
- Ability to proactively problem solve and strategize, as well as implement solutions involving large volumes of documents, including significant amounts of data entry and data migration.
- Experience creating or contributing to Document Control procedures or guides. - Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technical Skills:Demonstrated competency working in various EDMSs. Experience with Aconex, CM14, e-Builder, ProjectWise, SharePoint, and Unifier preferred.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Intermediate skills in other Microsoft Office applications.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years proven track record in a Document Control role.
- Associate's degree in administration, information management, or library sciences, or business related field.