??We are looking for Document Control Specialist for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Document Control Specialist
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Coordinate and structure Printed Circuit Board Assemblies(PBA) Bill of Materials(BOM) in Intel SPEED Software
- Support ECR (Engineering Change Request) from engineering and drive updates to all applicable product SKU BOMs.
- Generate ECOs(Engineering Change Order) in Intel SPEED system for NPI Product BOM
- Create ACO(AML Change Order) for BU driven parts(Labels, PCB?s)
- Drive BOM change meetings with engineering and manufacturing operations teams.
- Create BOM Intel Part Numbers for Intel designs
- Work with NPI development teams (marketing, engineering, OPS, planning, etc) to get files, approval and the needed dates for BOM file release.
- Work withcontract manufacturing factory to understand BOM links and change processes
- Trouble shoot and resolve all SPEED database issues that impede NPI BOM development on assigned projects.
- Train NPI Operations Team members in all areas of Document Control and the SPEED database as it relates to their position responsibility.
- Work with Sustaining Engineering to ensure completed NPI BOMs transition successfully to High Volume Production.
- Create and maintain SKU_Matrix data containing all details of NPI BOM Milestone development.
- Minimum of an Associate?s Degree
- 5years minimum industry experience in Bill of Material Change Control Process
- Intel SPEED software
- Adobe Acrobat File generation
- MS Outlook, EXCEL, POWERPOINT and WORD proficiency
- Good communication and presentation skills