Document Control Specialist
$50K - $60K ($50K - $60K base + Tbd, TBD)
Posted on 07/16/18 by Jitendra Kushwah
Less than 5 years experience
$50K - $60K
($50K - $60K base + Tbd, TBD)
Posted on 07/16/18 Jitendra Kushwah
- Process and control documentation in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and local policies and procedures.
- Ensure documentation is written, edited, reviewed and approved in a timely manner to meet established deadlines.
- Compile document status reports, transition plans, file technical documentation, reports and master SOPs and associated records.
- Writes departmental procedures and documentation.
- Updates and maintains document tracking worksheets.
- Assists with cGMP documentation and training as required.
- Application of skills to perform identified tasks and additional work with knowledge acquired through experience to perform work.
- Able to work with limited instruction on routine assignments while under little to no supervision.
- Receives general instructions on new work and able to follow through to completion.
Required Education & Skills:
- Education: AssociateDegree with 3-5years experience.
- Experience with word processing, MS Office, Adobe acrobat, and document management systems such as livelink and documentum.
- Good Attention to detail is required and ability to shift priorities to work on urgent projects when needed.