Industry: Architecture & Construction•
Not Specified years
Posted 424 days agoby Sam Kore
This position will assist the document controls team and Project Managers to deliver quality materials and input information on engineering projects.
- Responsible for set-up for multiple small projects.
- Collaborates to set-up the standards and procedures for the team.
- Communicates document system procedures with team members.
- Coordinates documents with multiple engineers for project needs.
- Compiles electronic project data books.
- Issues transmittals to clients and vendors.
- Processes vendor submittals.
- Packages electronic documents for clients, vendors, and internal needs.
- Notifies appropriate person of troubleshooting issues regarding vendors and clients.
- Monitors workflows for the project team.
- Allother duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working indatabases preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Access.
- Candidates should possess accurate data entry skills.