SAIC seeks to hire a Doctorate Level Quantum Researcher in a key role to provide technical support and apply expertise in quantum information science, including working towards advancing multiquip operations. Assimilate and integrate technical input from performers and analyze performers' technical deliverable and reports. Conduct technical writing, development, and refinement of briefing materials and other program documentation using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Conduct independent review and summary of technical literature and emerging technologies and participate in conferences and workshops for program technical areas. Develop and document testing methodologies and protocols, ensuring they align with program technology components and assess performer results against program metrics. Coordinate, align, and schedule technology development tasks across multiple performers and perform continuous analysis of technical progress in comparison to planned cost and schedule.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- PhD Quantum Computing
- PhD in Aeronautics and aero-acoustics with 9 years of experience, or a MS in Aeronautics and aero-acoustics with 12 years of experience.
- Experience with acoustic measurement, especially low noise level and human perception.
- R&D, production, or operations experience with aircraft, especially UAV systems.
- Ability to proactively manage multiple, concurrent tasks.
- Experience with managing a multi-organizational, multi-disciplinary test an evaluation team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently within a dynamic, interdisciplinary environment.
- Ability to write concisely and accurately present technical and scientific concepts and issues to people with varying levels of expertise.