Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals and push themselves and those around them to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and have a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Capsule Doctor Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with healthcare professionals and those involved with patient care to educate them on Capsule’s offerings. You will be responsible for establishing Capsule as the preferred pharmacy partner of practices of all sizes. This role will work closely with Sales Leadership to develop and execute our provider strategy, including introducing prescribers to Capsule and supporting growth. As a Doctor Partnership Manager, you will develop long lasting relationships with physicians and staff to increase Capsule pharmacy market share in Washington, D.C., and continuously build a target prospect list of healthcare professionals and while qualifying leads through our sales funnel.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with healthcare professionals and those involved with patient care as an industry expert to educate them on industry and patient challenges and Capsule’s solutions.
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead generation to account maintenance.
- Identify, target and develop long lasting relationships with physicians and staff to increase Capsule’s market share.
- Sell in a dynamic healthcare environment, utilizing a strategic, data driven mindset and critical thinking to understand prescribers’ challenges and our solutions.
- Achieve high sales growth through new prescriber relationships and drive share within practices through a consultative approach.
- You have 3+ years of outside B2B experience in a sales role targeting small to medium business owners, or 1 - 3 years experience as a key player in another business function, leveraging a consultative, strategic approach to engage your internal or external clients.
- Builder mentality. We are building and scaling Capsule from the ground up and will require your help to drive change and growth.
- Proven sales or partnership success with an ability to independently prioritize and execute while operating through ambiguity.
- You have a track record of developing key relationships, leveraging strong communication and relationship building skills: you love talking to people and understand their wants and needs.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner and expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.