$100K — $160K + paid time off, holidays, ce, health ins, simple ira with match a *
Veterinarian Position Overview
Are you looking for a practice where you can demonstrate your skill sets and excel in your career? Do you thrive in learning new techniques and have an interest in integrative therapies too? Are you passionate and skilled at soft tissue surgery and dentistry? If you are looking for a place where your team can take pets one step beyond the treatment (medication, surgery) and really help them heal and prosper, we have an incredible opportunity for you! Join our Family!
Our practice is located in Ashland, Massachusetts. We are surrounded by the great outdoors and you are less than 15 minutes away from 3 state parks. If you are looking to stay close to a large metropolitan city, Boston is only 35 minutes away!
The Family Pet Hospital Laser & Wellness Center is a privately-owned small animal practice, and we’re proud to be AAHA Accredited too. We are truly passionate about providing high quality care with the best client experience. Our team thrives on perpetually learning new technology and methods to treat our patients. We have a state-of-the-art facility equipped with an IM3 Dental Unit, Digital Dental Radiography, Sounds DR radiology system, CO2 Laser, Erchonia Low Level Laser, Ultrasound, ICare Tonovet tonometer and an in-house lab! Our team has served our community for over 20 years. When we are not hard at work, we recharge with our friends and family, and you’ll often find us hanging out after work too.
What You’ll Be Working On
● Build and maintain client relationships and provide continuity of care
● Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small animal cases
● Perform surgery, anesthesia, dentistry, and general radiography
● Provide education to clients and staff on recommendations and choices in care
● Maintain a positive work environment
● Guide, utilize and mentor exceptional support staff
● Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an accredited program is required
● Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Massachusetts
● At least five years’ experience working as a Veterinarian required
● Skilled and interest in soft tissue surgery and dental surgery
● Interest in Ultrasound and CO2 laser surgery, experience not required
● Interest and/or experience with exotic animal medical/surgical
● Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and personal development
● Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work every 2-3 Saturdays.
What’s In It For You
● Competitive Salary with Production Incentive
● Individual Health Insurance or stipend toward family plan
● Generous CE Allowance
● Paid Time Off
● Simple IRA Contribution with employer match up to 3% of salary
● Paid AAHA, MVMA Dues & VIN Membership
● Aid with education debt negotiable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Valid through: 12/10/2021