DotNet / Full Stack Developer
We are looking for DotNet / Full Stack Developer (W2 Only) for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: DotNet / Full Stack Developer (W2 Only)
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Using the newest software and databasetechnologies, you will engage in all aspects of software and databasearchitecture including designing, developing, and sustaining of applications
- Implementing and/or supporting efficient software technology and databases for managing microprocessor test operation data
- Developing and supporting software automation to improve the microprocessor test and execution methodologies.
- Developing strategic partnerships with global validation lab, factory, and collateral business group stakeholders to achieve department objectives.
- Identify opportunities for software development that address capability gaps across the validation centers.
- Solid proficiency in developing applications in C++ and .NET (C#, ADO.NET) and databases in SQL (stored procedures, T-SQL, SQL Server).
- Experience in WebServices/REST
- Proficiency in Perl and/or object-oriented programming languages highly desirable
- Solid knowledge of software data structures and algorithm concepts.