5+ years’ work experiencesupporting DNS Infrastructure in either an Operations or Engineering role
• Effective written and verbal interpersonal communication skills. Experienced at writing technical proposals and documentation.
• Must be Self-Motivated and Results Oriented
• Experiencewith Infoblox DNS software required
• Understanding of TCP/IPNetworking including OSI Model and basic troubleshooting skills is a must.
• Experiencewith Microsoft DNS would be a plus
• Linux system administration or system architectureexperience or experiencewith native BIND would be preferred
• Script development with bash or otherscriptinglanguages
• Familiarity with VMWare/VCloud, IPv6, advanced networking/security, and/or load balancing
• Prior experiencewith F5 GTM integration
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering is a plus
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Implementing day to day changes within the network
• Documentation of system designs, deployment procedures, and troubleshooting procedures.
• Capacity planning and hardware sizing.
• Enforcement of systems standards, policies and procedures in regards to hardware and operating system selection, configuration, and deployment.
• Assist in research and documentation of application best practices for performance, security, and stability.
• Ability to communicate effectively with business counterparts.